Changes to Hours of Operations for Houston Airports Services
April 13, 2020
Please be aware that due to a reduction in flights, Houston Airports has made changes to normal operating hours for services. Here is what you should know if you have essential travel:
- The Terminal A TSA checkpoints are consolidated to the South location.
- The Terminal B TSA checkpoint is closed. Terminal B is still open; passengers may use Terminal A or C TSA checkpoints to connect to Terminal B via the IAH Skyway or Subway.
- The Terminal C TSA checkpoints at George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) are consolidated to the North location. Terminal C South checkpoint is closed until further notice. All passenger traffic is directed to Terminal C North. The exit lane in Terminal C will remain operational.
- The Terminal D TSA checkpoint at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) will be closed until further notice due to a low volume of international passengers. Passengers will now use the Terminal E TSA checkpoint.
- Restaurants, shops and services will have reduced hours or be temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 virus threat.
- The Harmony in the Air program is on hiatus.
Fly2houston.com is updated with the latest hours of operations.