HOUSTON — If your summer vacation plans include a little power shopping, the diverse selection at Houston’s airports can help jump-start that spree before you ever leave the terminals.
Whether arriving, departing or connecting, visitors to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) can choose from a wide assortment of retail, dining and services options, thanks to a new lineup of concessions choices delivered by an upgrade to the program that provides many globally-known brands as well as national and local favorites.
At Bush Airport, the number of globally-recognized brands has expanded and offers a wide variety of choices for visitors:
- Chanel — Located in Terminal D, the Chanel Boutique is the first of its kind among all U.S. airports. Learn more
- MAC — Located in Terminal C, MAC specializes in makeup artistry. Dedicated to the art of makeup, skilled MAC Artists offer consultations with personalized looks and colors. Learn more
- The Body Shop — Located in Terminal B, The Body Shop offers luxurious bath and body products, innovative skincare, makeup, and more. All products are ethically-produced. Learn more
- Spanx — Located in Terminal B, the Spanx brand offers shapewear in the form of bodysuits, shorts, bras, underwear, jeans, pants, active wear, and more. Learn more
- Rip Curl — Located in Terminal C, the ultimate surfing company Rip Curl features a wide selection of wetsuits, boardshorts, watches, apparel, and travel gear. Learn more
- PANDORA — Located in Terminal D, PANDORA offers a unique range of handcrafted, high quality jewelry. PANDORA is especially known for its collectible and trendy charms. Learn more
- Swatch — Located In Terminal E, Swatch is known for its highly artistic designs and Swiss-made watches of incomparable quality. Learn more
- TUMI — With locations in Terminal C and Terminal D, TUMI is a world leader in travel products, including functional and innovative selections in luggage and accessories. Learn more
- Hershey’s — Located in Terminal D, the global confectionery leader is known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints, and other great-tasting snacks. Learn more
- Dylan’s Candy Bar — Located in Terminal A, Dylan’s Candy Bar houses more than 7,000 confections, boasting a large selection of candies and candy-related gifts from around the world. Learn more
- iStore Boutique — Located in Terminal B, the iStore is an authorized reseller of Apple products and offers Apple devices, cases and accessories. Learn more
- Jo Malone — Located in Terminal C, this British lifestyle brand is known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home. Learn more
As well, Bush Airport boasts a number of shopping options with a local and distinctly American feel:
- Manready Mercantile — Located in Terminal C, Manready Mercantile features Made in USA men's clothing, boots, denim, and handmade leather goods, and was just named one of the top 25 best new stores in the world by GQ Magazine. Learn more
- Made:Texas — Located in Terminal C, this is the first airport retail collaboration by Etsy, and is filled with unique items made in Texas from thousands of independent designers and vintage collectors. Learn more
- Spirit of the Red Horse — Located in Terminal B, shoppers can find a broad assortment of Native American and western treasures, including an impressive sterling silver jewelry collection. Learn more
- Eddie Bauer — Located in Terminal E, Eddie Bauer offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for an active, outdoor lifestyle. Learn more
- Pinto Ranch — Located in Terminal C, Pinto Ranch offers a wide range of premium men's and women's apparel, hats, belts, buckles and jewelry, and the largest collection of handmade cowboy boots & fine Western wear in the United States. Learn more
- Brooks Brothers — Located in Terminal C, Brooks Brothers is the original authority on American style, offering stylish modern clothing and fresh takes on heritage designs for men, women, and kids. Learn more
- Johnston & Murphy — Located in Terminal B, shoppers can choose from a premium selection of men’s and women’s shoes, accessories, apparel, and gifts. Learn more
At Hobby Airport, shoppers can find a number of eclectic choices:
- Desigual — Located in the new west concourse, Desigual offers a unique selection of men’s and women’s apparel, boasting bold and interesting patterns including patchwork garments displaying a variety of patterns. Learn more
- MAC — Located near Gate 40, MAC is known as the color authority that provides products for the professional makeup artist and consumers alike. Learn more
- Dylan’s Candy Bar — Located near Gate 21, Dylan’s boasts a large selection of chocolate, sour candy, gum, and anything else sweet you can imagine. Learn more
- XpresSpa — Located near Gate 45, this spa offers a full menu of spa services including facials, massages, nail services and hairstyling, in 30 minutes or less. Learn more
Overall, more than 60 new shops have opened at Bush Airport during the rollout, and the expansion means more than 20 shops to choose from at Hobby Airport. To learn more about the shopping choices at Bush Airport, check this link. To learn more about the shopping choices at Hobby Airport, check this link.
To learn about concessions choices, as well as dining, parking options, flight information and more, always make fly2houston.com the first stop on your trip.