updated 1/21/2022 - 9:44 AM
PLAN AHEAD: Terminal E Construction Has Begun
PLAN AHEAD: Construction is underway at Terminal E.
Here's what you need to know:
- Terminal E departing passengers must now check in and go through TSA security at either Terminals B, C or D. United Airlines will provide passengers with the appropriate terminal check-in location and further instructions.
- The Terminal E TSA Security checkpoint is closed.
- Parking, Rental Car and Hotel shuttles will not have access to Terminal E. Passengers will need to go to Terminal D, C, B or A, to access shuttle services.
Please click here for more information.
updated 1/21/2022 - 9:38 AM
ALERT: Roadway Construction at IAH
PLAN AHEAD: Construction Might Lead to Traffic Buildup on Roadways at Bush Airport
Here is what you need to know:
- Possible roadway delays, please build in at least an extra hour to your arrival time.
- As you approach the terminals, slow down and read the roadway signs. You can get to your desired location by following the signage.
- To reduce traffic congestion, please use the cell phone lots on JFK Blvd .and Will Clayton Pkwy to wait for your passenger(s).
- Don’t crowd the curbs. Terminal curbsides are “Active Loading or Unloading “ zones. Parking is prohibited. All traffic must flow and violators may be fined.
For more information, click here.