The highly rated Houston Airports “Harmony in the Air” Performing Arts program is back! Daily performances began June 29.
Year after year, Skytrax cites “Harmony in the Air” as a 5-star feature at both airports and passengers are delighted the program is returning after a hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “Harmony in the Air” is one of several initiatives that Houston Airports has undertaken to create an enjoyable travel experience.
The program features live performances by some of Houston’s finest professional musicians at both George Bush Intercontinental Airport/Houston (IAH) at the Art Gallery Connector in Terminal A, and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) at the Rotunda, Monday through Friday from noon to 3:00 p.m. The performances include a diverse repertoire of Classical, Jazz, Pop, and International music performed by over 75 of Houston’s finest professional musicians.
HARMONY IN THE AIR PERFORMERS
- Apollo Chamber Players (classical)
- Ars Lyrica Houston (classical)
- Axiom Quartet (classical)
- Bob Chadwick Trio (bossanova)
- Carya Quartet (classical)
- Divisi Strings (classical)
- Eddie Akhmetchine Trio (jazz)
- Gerling-Mut Duo (classical)
- Hope Cowan (classical)
- Mark Prause (contemporary, pop)
- Melvin Johnson and the Electro-Akoustics Band (R&B, pop)
- Musiqa (classical)
- Mystery Loves Company (pop)
- Paul English Jazz Quartet (jazz)
- Retrospect (contemporary, American classics)
- Solero Flamenco (flamenco)
- The Dancewicz-Doucet Duo (classical)
- Tony Henry (R&B, pop)