IAH provides a variety of service-oriented amenities to enhance your travel experience. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi, learn about Houston at our Visitor Information Centers or give your pet a break in the Pet Relief Area.
All of these services can be found on the terminal maps located here.
The Houston Airport System is committed to providing an outstanding experience to travelers with disabilities. This page highlights accessibility related services and facility information that we hope is helpful to travel planning.
Automated External Defibrillators for cardiac emergencies are located throughout the Airport. Look for a box or cabinet near an overhead sign with a heart and lightning bolt symbol.
ATMs are located in every terminal. Fees may apply, depending on your bank’s policy.
Baggage carts are provided in baggage claim and near passenger drop-off areas in each terminal. Designed to conveniently manage heavy or numerous bags, the carts offer a basket for carry-ons and a platform for large bags. A small fee applies.
Baggage wrapping stations are provided pre-security, near ticketing in each terminal. The stations are equipped with machines that wrap your baggage with a tamper-resistant plastic film in seconds. There is a fee for the service.
Free power stations are available in every terminal.
In addition, Rapid Charger Machines provide charging outlets for most electronic devices and offer USB ports for use with your cable. A small fee applies.
White courtesy telephones in each terminal are provided for paging assistance.
Visual paging monitors are located next to flight information display monitors.
Call 1-281-230-3100 for general information and paging.
Currency exchange services are located in Terminals B, C, D and E. Exchange rates and fees apply.
IAH provides a variety of service-oriented amenities to enhance your travel experience.
- Terminal A, baggage claim
- Terminal A, near gate A1
- Terminal B, baggage claim
- Terminal B, near gate B76
- Terminal C, baggage claim
- Terminal C, near gate C14
- Terminal D/E, near the Skyway
- Terminal D/E, international arrivals
TSA: Items lost at the security checkpoint are held by the TSA: 1-281-443-5301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airlines: Items lost while in flight are held by the airline. View airline contact details.
CBP: All passports found are turned over to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection within five (5) business days. Please contact IAH CBP at 1-281-230-4672.
Rental Car: For items left on Car Rental Shuttle Buses, please contact your rental car company.
Airport Lost & Found: The IAH Airport Lost & Found office is located on the Arrivals Level (Lower Level) in Terminal E.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday (closed Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
A U.S. mailbox is found in Terminal A on the Departures Level, pre-security. It is just inside the entrance.
MailSafe Express provides delivery services for items prohibited at TSA checkpoints. You choose the destination, swipe a credit card, and the item is delivered in approximately one week. TSA personnel assist with item placement in the receiving kiosk.
Pets will enjoy the green space in the outdoor Pet Relief Area.
- Terminal A, west side near Hotel Shuttles and Parking Shuttles pick-up
- Terminal B, south side near Limousines pick-up
- Terminal D, southwest and southeast of terminal entrance
- Terminal E, northwest and northeast of terminal (shared with Terminal D)
Put a spring in your step and condition and polish your shoes. Shoe shine services are offered in each terminal for a fee. Tips are appreciated.
IAH is designated as a smoke-free facility by city ordinance. Smoking areas are offered outside each terminal at least 25 feet away from exit doors on Level 1.
- Terminal A, north side, Door A-113 near Private Cars pick-up
- Terminal B, south side near Taxis pick-up
- Terminal C, south side, Door C-105 near Shuttles and Buses pick-up
- Terminal D, west and east of terminal entrance
- Terminal E, northwest of terminal exit, Door E-101 near Hotel Shuttles pick-up
TTY telephones are located throughout every terminal. The phones are designated with the TTY symbol and may be found next to the pay telephones.
IAH offers sales tax rebate services for qualifying departing international passengers in Terminals D and E, pre-security. Please see TaxFree Shopping for more information.
Pay phones are provided in every terminal.
Vending machines offering drinks and snacks are located at every Subway station in Terminals A, B, C and D/E. There also are machines in the Terminal E international arrivals hall, at the opposite end from arrivals.
IAH offers four Visitor Information Centers.
- Terminal A, baggage claim
- Terminal C, baggage claim
- Terminals D/E, International Arrivals Hall
- Terminal E, in hallway immediately past security checkpoint
Fill your water bottle at one of the free filling stations located throughout the terminals. The stations feature touch-sensitive dispensers.
Wheelchair service is provided through your airline. Request a wheelchair or electric cart service from your airline in advance or at the ticket counter.
Each terminal (including the parking garages) at IAH features Free Airport Wi-Fi.
1. Click the Wi-Fi icon on your device.
2. Select "Free Airport WIFI" from the list of SSID network options.
3. The Airport's Wi-Fi splash page will open automatically.
4. Agree to the terms and click “submit.”
5. You are now connected.
Wi-Fi help desk: 1-844-310-9990