Services Interactive Directions
IAH provides a variety of service-oriented amenities to enhance your travel experience. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi, learn about Houston at our Visitor Information Centers or give your pet a break in the Service Animal Relief Area.
All of these services can be found on the terminal maps located here.
The Houston Airport System is committed to providing an outstanding experience to travelers with disabilities. This page highlights accessibility related services and facility information that we hope is helpful to travel planning.
Automated External Defibrillators for cardiac emergencies are located throughout the Airport. Look for a box or cabinet near an overhead sign with a heart and lightning bolt symbol.
ATMs are located in all terminals. Fees may apply, depending on your bank’s policy.
- Level 2, Terminal A, Ticketing Lobby
- Level 2, near Gate A7
- Level 2, near Gate A17
- Level 2, Terminal B, Ticketing Lobby
- Level 2, Terminal B, Post-security
- Level 2, near Gate B1
- Pre-Security, Houston Airport Marriott
- Level 2, Terminal C-D Walkway
- Level 2, near Gate C3
- Level 2, near Gate C6
- Level 2, near gate C14
- Level 2, near gate C43
- Level 2, near Gate D6
- Level 1, Terminal E, International Arrivals
- Level 2, Terminal E, Ticketing Lobby
- Level 2, near Gate E1
- Level 2, near Gate E12
Baggage carts are provided in baggage claim and near passenger drop-off areas in each terminal. Designed to conveniently manage heavy or numerous bags, the carts offer a basket for carry-ons and a platform for large bags. A small fee applies.
Forms of payment accepted: cash ($1, $5, $10 bills; coins not accepted), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, and JCB.
Baggage wrapping stations are provided pre-security, near ticketing in each terminal. The stations are equipped with machines that wrap your baggage with a tamper-resistant plastic film in seconds. There is a fee for the service.
Free power stations are available in every terminal.
In addition, Rapid Charger Machines provide charging outlets for most electronic devices and offer USB ports for use with your cable. A small fee applies.
A calm place to pray or meditate, the Airport Interfaith Chapels provide a place of comfort, meditation and worship for the traveling public and the airport community. Open daily, 24 hours.
- Terminal C, near Gates C29 - C33
- Terminal D, near Gate D8
White courtesy telephones in each terminal are provided for paging assistance.
Visual paging monitors are located next to flight information display monitors.
Call 1-281-230-3100 for general information and paging.
Currency exchange services are located in Terminals B, C, D and E. Exchange rates and fees apply.
IAH provides a variety of service-oriented amenities to enhance your travel experience.
- Terminal A, baggage claim
- Terminal A, near gate A1
- Terminal A, near gate A7
- Terminal A, near gate A17
- Terminal B, baggage claim
- Terminal B, near gate B76
- Terminal C, baggage claim
- Terminal C, near gate C24
- Terminal D, near gate D7
- Terminal D/E, near the Skyway
- Terminal E, security checkpoint
- Terminal E, international arrivals
IAH offers two private nursing rooms for traveling mothers in Terminal C.
- Terminal C, across from gate C4
- Terminal C, inside the women's restroom, across from gate C4
TSA: Items lost at the security checkpoint are held by the TSA: 1-281-443-5301 or email@example.com.
Airlines: Items lost while in flight are held by the airline. View airline contact details.
CBP: All passports found are turned over to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection within five (5) business days. Please contact IAH CBP at 1-281-230-4672.
Rental Car: For items left on Car Rental Shuttle Buses, please contact your rental car company.
Airport Lost & Found: The IAH Airport Lost & Found office is located on the Arrivals Level (Lower Level) in Terminal E.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday (closed Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
A U.S. mailbox is found in Terminal A on the Departures Level, pre-security. It is just inside the entrance.
MailSafe Express provides delivery services for items prohibited at TSA checkpoints. You choose the destination, swipe a credit card, and the item is delivered in approximately one week. TSA personnel assist with item placement in the receiving kiosk.
A nursery with baby crib and rocking chair is available at Terminal B (upstairs on the way to gates B85-B88) and Terminal D (next to the Chapel, between the KLM Crown Lounge and the British Airways Lounge, opposite gates D8-D9). The Terminal D nursery also has a private restroom.
Service animals are welcome at the airport. Service animal relief areas can be found at the following locations:
- Terminal A, outside, west side near Hotel Shuttles and Parking Shuttles pick-up
- Terminal B, outside, south side near Limousines pick-up
- Terminal C, inside (post-security), across from Gate C2
- Terminal D, inside (post-security), across from Gate D6
- Terminal D, outside, southwest and southeast of terminal entrance
- Terminal E, outside, northwest and northeast of terminal (shared with Terminal D)
A map of the locations can be found here.
Put a spring in your step and condition and polish your shoes. Shoe shine services are offered in each terminal for a fee. Tips are appreciated.
Clubrooms at IAH with showers:
The Centurion Lounge by American Express, Terminal D, mezzanine level
- Complimentary access for American Express Platinum® Card and Centurion® Members
Nearby hotels may have day rooms and/or gym facilities with showers, available for a special rate. Please check the IAH hotel listing here.
Airlines often offer skycap services for baggage assistance at curbside, in the ticketing lobby, and in baggage claim.
|Airline||Daily Hours of
|American||3:00AM - 7:00PM|
|A||Delta||5:00AM - 9:00PM|
5:00AM - 9:00PM
5:00AM - 9:30PM
4:00AM - 10:30PM
5:00AM - 9:00PM
*Terminal D skycap services are offered in the ticketing lobby by international airlines based on flight departure times.
IAH is designated as a smoke-free facility by city ordinance. Smoking areas are offered outside each terminal at least 25 feet away from exit doors.
- Terminal A, Level 1, north side, Door A-113 near Private Cars Pick-Up
- Terminal A, Level 2, east side, both north and south of entrance
- Terminal B, Level 1, south side near Taxis Pick-Up
- Terminal B, Level 2, east side, both north and south of entrance
- Terminal C, Level 1, south side, Door C-105 near Shuttles and Buses Pick-Up
- Terminal C, Level 2, east side, both north and south of entrance
- Terminal D, Level 1 (Ticketing) west and east of entrance
- Terminal E, Level 1, northwest of terminal exit, Door E-101 near Hotel Shuttles Pick-Up
- Terminal E, Level 2, west side, north of entrance
TTY telephones are located throughout every terminal. The phones are designated with the TTY symbol and may be found next to the pay telephones.
IAH offers sales tax rebate services for qualifying departing international passengers in Terminals D and E, pre-security. Please see TaxFree Shopping for more information.
Hours: 8 a.m. - 11:45 p.m., daily
Hours: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m., daily
Pay phones are provided in every terminal.
The USO is a perfect place for members of the U.S. military and their families to relax before, between, and after flights. Televisions, computers and snacks are available.
- Open daily, 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Terminal D, near Gate D2
Vending machines offering drinks and snacks are located at every Subway station in Terminals A, B, C and D/E. There also are machines in the Terminal E international arrivals hall, at the opposite end from arrivals.
IAH offers four Visitor Information Centers.
- Terminal A, baggage claim
- Terminal C, baggage claim
- Terminals D/E, International Arrivals Hall
- Terminal E, in hallway immediately past security checkpoint
Fill your water bottle at one of the free filling stations located throughout the terminals. The stations feature touch-sensitive dispensers.
Wheelchair service is provided through your airline. Request a wheelchair or electric cart service from your airline in advance or at the ticket counter.
Each terminal (including the parking garages) at IAH features Free Airport Wi-Fi.
1. Click the Wi-Fi icon on your device.
2. Select "Free Airport WIFI" from the list of SSID network options.
3. The Airport's Wi-Fi splash page will open automatically.
4. Agree to the terms and click “submit.”
5. You are now connected.
Wi-Fi help desk: 1-844-310-9990