| » » » General Badging Process|
General Badging Process
|Your HAS Authorized Signature will decide/request the level of access you will be granted (determines the badge color) and|
You will need to complete and sign the Badge Application Form
When you come to the Airport Badging Office (ABO), you must bring two forms of identification, one of which must be a valid government-issued picture ID
- The Badge Application Form can be completed online but must be printed and hand signed
- As part of completing the Application, your employer and your Employer's Authorized Signature must also complete and sign parts of the Form
If you are a first time applicant, you will need to:
- Valid picture IDs include drivers license, military ID, passport
- Second form of ID can include your social security card, employer’s photo ID or any non-photo government issued certificate, license or permit
If you need to drive on the AOA, you will need to take the applicable AOA Driver Course
- Be fingerprinted
- Take the SIDA course (see Main page)
If you require access to U.S. Customs areas, ABO staff will provide you with the Forms required and further instructions
- You will not be sent on to Customs until you receive your airport badge.
The Applicant must come in and complete the badging process within 30 days of receipt of fingerprint results. If not badged within 30 days, the Applicant must repeat the application and fingerprint process.