| » Public Access Videophones
Public Access Videophones
The Houston Airport System provides Public Access Videophones (PAVs) with Video Relay Service (VRS) to our customers who are deaf or hard-of-hearing and whose primary language is American Sign Language (ASL). These machines, which are placed throughout George Bush Intercontinental and William P. Hobby Airports, provide a way for our customers to communicate by using the service through a computer with a built-in camera.
Public Access Videophones with Video Relay Service or Point to Point video calling are available at the following locations:
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Terminal A North near Gate 10
For a map of Terminal A - Click Here
- Terminal B, ticketing level, near the AT&T Payphone Bank
For a map of Terminal B, Click Here.
- Terminal C near Gate 43
For a map of Terminal C, Click Here.
- Terminal D, ticketing level, near Currency Exchange
For a map of Terminal D, Click Here.
- Terminal E near Gate 12
For a map of Terminal E, Click Here.
- FIS, International Arrivals, North Side
For a map of the FIS, Click Here.
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Ticketing Level near Currency Exchange
- Central Concourse near Gate 47
- Central Concourse near Gate 24
Too see a map of the ticketing level of Hobby Airport, Click Here.
- Baggage Claim Level next to the ATM
Too see a map of the baggage claim level of Hobby Airport, Click Here.