| » » 2014 State of the Airports
2014 State of the Airports
The Houston Airport System experienced tremendous success in 2013. So much so, that it was difficult to address each one. Some of the highlights our high performance team accomplished includes:
- Welcoming or announcing the arrival of three international air carriers to the City of Houston in a 10-month period: Turkish Airlines, Air China and Korean Air; all of which made an ultimate decision to provide daily service to/from IAH
- Bringing back international service to Hobby Airport after an almost 45-year absence
- Reaching international passenger growth at IAH and an all-time passenger growth at Hobby
- Major renovations at both IAH and Hobby
- Continuing the proposal of a commercial Spaceport at Ellington Airport
- Improving customer service initiatives and goals
Plus much more!
To view the PowerPoint, Click Here.
To view the speech, Click Here.